100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9191307
- View the size chart
- The lightweight construction and responsive style of the New Balance® 890V7 running shoe will give your daily run a boost of energy!
- Predecessor: 890V7.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 6mm. Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate.
- Engineered knit mesh upper.
- Features lightweight, minimal silhouette that makes it the ideal daily trainer or dedicated workout shoe.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue and lightly padded collar for a sock-like fit.
- Breathable mesh lining for a more comfortable interior fit.
- Cushioned textile footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides superior responsiveness and durability with a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- Durable rubber outsole with Ground Contact REVlite for superior grip and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!