72% True to size
88% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from New Balance
- View the size chart
- Lace-up the New Balance® 510v5 trail running shoes and visit a local state park for a morning run through the trees and into the mountains.
- SKU: #9360812
- Predecessor: 510v4.
- Support Type: Neutral
- Cushioning: Neutral Cushioning
- Surface: Trail
- Differential: 12mm.
- Breathable leather and mesh upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and dual-density foam collar.
- Features ABZORB® cushioning, a superior blend of foam cushioning and compression set, featuring rubber.
- Ultra-soft insert offers unparalleled comfort.
- Features ACTEVA™ mold, which is lighter than New Balance's standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- AT Tread™ offers a dual-use outsole tread combining both trail and running lug designs for on and off-road.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance 510v5