50% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9038212
- View the size chart
- There are 26.6 miles in a marathon, but you know that there are so many more between here and that finish tape. Strap in for the long haul in the New Balance® 1400v6 running shoe. It's time to put those feet to the pavement.
- Predecessor: 1400v5.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Minimalist running shoe utilizes an open internal construction for barefoot-friendly performance.
- Engineered Fantom Fit™ design creates a structured upper that provides a secure fit over the midfoot.
- Breathable, open mesh in a no-sew construction to reduce weight even further.
- Lace-up closure for a secure, adjustable fit.
- Updated tongue uses a lightweight foam construction that follows the track-and-field models.
- Smooth fabric lining within shoe.
- REVlite foam midsole creates a lighter, faster response.
- Blown-rubber outsole reduces weight and lends a cushy feel.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance 1400v6