100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Nautilus Safety Footwear
- View the size chart
- Get the ideal combination of a roomier fit and long-lasting protection with the Nautilus® N1620 Steel Toe ESD work shoe that will keep you moving through your worksite in total comfort.
- SKU: #9134814
- Style number: N1620.
- Steel safety toe dissipates impact and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 impact and compression Section 5.6 specifications for ESD (Electric Static Dissipating) safety standards.
- Slip-on work shoe with a steel safety toe featuring a slightly wider toe box for a roomier fit.
- Water-resistant full grain leather upper.
- No Exposed Metal footwear design ensures that there are no exposed components of the footwear that will scratch or mark any working surface, offering less risk of damage to them.
- Breathable textile lining for a comfortable fit.
- Removable anti-fatigue polyurethane insole offers superior underfoot support and comfort.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly durable rubber stabilizer outsole is oil and slip resistant with Mark II Oily/Wet Coefficient of Friction .31.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?