Native Shoes Apex 2.0Native Shoes Apex 2.0
Native Shoes Apex 2.0
$75.0040% OFFMSRP: $125.00
- Give Back
75% Half size too small
67% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- Native Shoes has partnered with Zappos for Good to collect your well-loved Native Shoes and recycle them into community playground materials. It's easy, find out how to request a prepaid shipping label: zapposforgood.org/recycle/native
- SKU: #9237980
- The vegan hiking boots you've been waiting for! The Native® Apex 2.0 hiking boots feature a faux-leather upper and flexible, lightweight construction, giving you the on-trail support you need without the weight of traditional boots.
- Hiking boots feature a brushed, faux-suede upper.
- Defender Repellent Systems with Scotchgard™ for durable wear.
- Padded collar and soft, brushed lining for in-boot comfort.
- Durable canvas tongue overlay reduces wear from laces.
- Superfoam perforated insole for comfortable, breathable wear.
- Round laces with metal eyelets for a rugged look.
- Rubber outsole alternates tread direction for multidirectional traction.
- Open gaps in the outsole allow the sole to flex depending on the degree of foot-strike impact.
- Speckled, full-length EVA foam midsole cushions to reduce stress from footfalls.
- Webbed back pull tab runs then length of the shaft.
- Logo patch placed at the collar.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 5, Women's 7, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?