100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9053400
- Native Kids Child Size Chart
- Native Kids Youth Size Chart
- Native Shoes has partnered with Zappos for Good to collect your well-loved Native Shoes and recycle them into community playground materials. It's easy, find out how to request a prepaid shipping label: zapposforgood.org/recycle/native
- As a PETA certified approved vegan brand, Native Shoes exists to create happiness and enlighten lives one Beast Free friendly step at a time.
- Turn those small steps into lunar leaps with the Native® Kids Shoes Chamonix retro moon boots!
- High-top silhouette.
- Uppers of durable nylon.
- Elastic laces and a toggle allow the boot to be slipped on and off with ease.
- Defender Repellent Systems with 3M Scotchgard™ provide superior water-resistance.
- Microfleece lining for soft comfort.
- Recycled polyester insulation for superior warmth.
- Glacierguard™ protects against the cold by reflecting heat back into the boot.
- Fully waterproof Mondo-Lite rubber composition.
- Rubber outsole for long-lasting wear and added traction.
- Beast free and vegan friendly.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!