77% True to size
87% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Naot
- View the size chart
- Please note: Naot advises this style runs large and recommends sizing down.
For example, if you normally wear size 39 (Womens 8), you may want to order size 38 (Womens 7).
- SKU: #7308802
- This shoe has received the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance for promoting good foot health.
- The Kumara sneaker is from the Naot® Koru Collection, which runs as a Medium width.
- The Naot® Kumara is a yoga-inspired lace up with fashionable athletic style. The premium lather and suede uppers offer textured two-tone appeal while stitching and perforations allow for breathability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar allows for a comfortable fit.
- Removable, leather lined footbed wicks away moisture while the cork and latex construction absorbs shock and molds to your feet.
- Elevated footbed center relieves joint pressure.
- Superior arch support evenly distributes body weight to avoid spinal column and joint stress.
- Deep heel indentation helps body balance and protects the heel bone.
- Lightweight rubber, polyurethane and latex outsole gives you durable flexibility.
- We also carry replacement footbeds for the Kumara.
- Made in Israel.
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying