31% OFFMSRP: $174.95
66% True to size
83% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Naot
- View the size chart
- The Kapua sandal is from the Naot® Koru Collection, which runs as a Medium width.
- SKU: #9157721
- You'll wish your fitness tracker has steps that go up to six digits because that's how much you'll be walking around in these comfy Naot® Kapua Sandals.
- This shoe has received the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance for promoting good foot health.
- Each Naot shoe is handmade with the finest and highest quality raw materials.
- Available in a velvet or nubuck upper.
- Hook-and-loop closure at the ankle strap features cutout details with a bold stitch accent.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear.
- Hand-sewn Strobel construction provides added strength and flexibility.
- Slip-resistant polyurethane outsole.
- Made in Israel.
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying