59% True to size
89% Felt true to width
76% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9103542
- View the size chart
- The smooth, sock-like construction, breathable comfort, and excellent traction of the Mizuno® Wave Rider 22 Knit running shoe will enhance every moment on the open road.
- Predecessor: Wave Rider 21.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- WaveKnit upper offers a breathable, sock-like fit with incredible stretch and hold for long-lasting wear.
- DynaMotion Fit upper moves seamlessly with the foot.
- INTERCOOL ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft collar and interior lining helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Removable insole with premium sockliner cushioning for excellent underfoot support and comfort.
- Features Mizuno Cloudwave technology that provides cushioning, guidance, and more lively feel underfoot.
- U4icX strobel lasting board ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- U4ic midsole works together with the Wave plate for a softer underfoot feel and smoother transitions.
- Articulated U4icX midsole heel supplies greater cushioning for a softer feel.
- Redesigned Neutral Wave® plate provides softer cushioning, and enhanced response.
- X10 carbon rubber provides long-lasting wear.
- SmoothRide engineering promotes a great transition from heel-to-toe with each stride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Knit