60% True to size
80% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9103527
- View the size chart
- The smooth, sock-like construction, breathable comfort, and excellent traction of the Mizuno® Wave Rider 22 Knit running shoe will enhance every moment on the open road.
- Predecessor: Wave Rider 21.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- WaveKnit upper offers a breathable, sock-like fit with incredible stretch and hold for long-lasting wear.
- DynaMotion Fit upper moves seamlessly with the foot.
- INTERCOOL ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft collar and interior lining helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Removable insole with premium sockliner cushioning for excellent underfoot support and comfort.
- Features Mizuno Cloudwave technology that provides cushioning, guidance, and more lively feel underfoot.
- U4icX strobel lasting board ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- U4ic midsole works together with the Wave plate for a softer underfoot feel and smoother transitions.
- Articulated U4icX midsole heel supplies greater cushioning for a softer feel.
- Redesigned Neutral Wave® plate provides softer cushioning, and enhanced response.
- X10 carbon rubber provides long-lasting wear.
- SmoothRide engineering promotes a great transition from heel-to-toe with each stride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Knit
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!