95% True to size
100% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8960418
- View the size chart
- Enjoy a smoother ride with the durable and flexible construction of the Mizuno® Wave Inspire 14 running shoe that offers better stability and support on every run.
- Predecessor: Wave Inspire 13.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Synthetic and jacquard mesh upper with an updated design.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft collar and interior lining help reduce the likelihood of irritation and offer an instantly comfortable fit.
- Removable molded foam insole for added underfoot support.
- Top midsole layer features U4ic compound for 33% more response and greater durability.
- Cloudwave technology features a fan-shaped wave plate to provide a smoother running experience, superior responsiveness, and reliable stability for moderate overpronators.
- U4icX strobel board offers increased step-in comfort and underfoot stability.
- U4icX heel wedge supplies greater cushioning for a softer feel.
- SmoothRide engineering promotes a great transition from heel-to-toe with each stride.
- X10 carbon rubber provides long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Mizuno Wave Inspire 14