100% True to size
100% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9091874
- View the size chart
- Always perform at your best while you're on the job in cold weather with the Merrell® Work Thermo Rogue Tactical Waterproof Ice+ work boot.
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Style number: J17777 (Black color).
- Soft toe work boot with electrical hazard (EH) protection.
- Waterproof leather and ripstop textile upper with polishable toe.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- 200g M Select™ WARM lightweight insulated lining keeps you warm without the bulk and prevents from overheating while on the move.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Secure lace-up closure system with metal hook-and-lacing eyelets.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- KINETIC FIT™ Base removable contoured footbed for flexible support and reliable underfoot comfort.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip rubber outsole with 5 mm lug depth provides the ultimate traction on wet ice even in the most extreme winter conditions.
- Outsole is oil and slip resistant and is Mark II tested.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2413-11 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards to protect the wearer against open circuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?