Merrell Work Phaserbound Mid Waterproof CTMerrell Work Phaserbound Mid Waterproof CT
Merrell Work Phaserbound Mid Waterproof CT
75% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The durable construction and cushioned support of the Merrell® Work Phaserbound Mid Waterproof CT work boot will keep you safe, protected, and comfortable all day long.
- SKU: #8989458
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Waterproof full grain leather, suede, and textile upper.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Strobel waterproof construction.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Omni-Fit™ lacing system with non-metallic hardware provides a secure fit.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Front and back heel pull tabs.
- Molded rubber heel counter for added support.
- External instep and heel stability arm.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- KINETIC FIT™ Elite blended EVA contoured footbed with maximum zonal support in the forefoot, arch, and heel.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- M Select™ Grip rubber outsole with 5 mm lug depth provides superior traction when and where you need it.
- Outsole is oil and slip resistant and is Mark II tested.
- Heat-resistant outsole provides foot protection for brief periods of direct contact with temperatures that meet or exceed 500°F.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?