100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9168147
- View the size chart
- Difficult work areas and unpredictable weather will never slow you down when you have the Merrell® Work Moab Rover Pull On Comp Toe boot keeping you performing at your best.
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Style numbers: J17833/J17833W (Black) and J17835/J17835W (Espresso).
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Pull-on work boot with lightweight, nonmetallic composite safety toe and electrical hazard protection.
- Features side gore panels and front and back pull straps for easy on and off.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- KINETIC FIT™ blended EVA footbed with zonal arch support and heel cushioning for daylong comfort.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and adds stability.
- Lightweight nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- Outsole is oil and slip resistant and is Mark II tested.
- M Select™ GRIP rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth offers excellent traction and grip on various surfaces.
- Heat-resistant outsole provides protection for brief periods of direct contact with temperatures that meet or exceed 500°F.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 10 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!