- The Merrell® Work Moab 2 Vent Waterproof CT work shoe is the ideal choice for safety toe protection, slip resistance, and underfoot comfort that lasts even on the toughest jobs.
- SKU: #8989477
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Lace-up works shoe with a lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Waterproof full grain leather and textile upper.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Features external stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Strobel waterproof construction.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure system with non-metallic hardware.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull tab.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- KINETIC FIT™ blended EVA contoured footbed with zonal arch support and heel cushioning for daylong comfort.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- M Select™ GRIP rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth offers excellent traction and grip on various surfaces.
- Heat-resistant outsole provides protection for brief periods of direct contact with temperatures that meet or exceed 500°F.
- Outsole is oil and slip resistant and is Mark II tested.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
60% True to size
80% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support