Merrell Work Moab 2 Mid Tactical Response WaterproofMerrell Work Moab 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof
Merrell Work Moab 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof
50% Half size too large
67% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Merrell® Work Moab 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof boot has a lightweight yet durable construction that keeps you comfortable, protected and supported even during long days on your feet.
- SKU: #8990332
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Waterproof leather and textile upper with a polishable toe.
- Strobel waterproof construction.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure system with non-metallic hardware.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull tab.
- Rubberized mesh collar for added support and long-lasting durability.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- KINETIC FIT™ contoured footbed with zonal arch support and heel cushioning for daylong comfort.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers reliable traction over mixed terrain.
- 5 mm lug depth.
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?