Merrell Thermo Kiruna Mid Shell WaterproofMerrell Thermo Kiruna Mid Shell Waterproof
Merrell Thermo Kiruna Mid Shell Waterproof
70% True to size
75% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Merrell
- View the size chart
- Few things are more satisfying than a cold weather hike and the Merrell® Thermo Kiruna Mid Shell Waterproof hiking boot has all the protection, warm insulation, and underfoot support you need to make sure you enjoy every minute of your outdoor adventure.
- SKU: #9255636
- Winter trail boot made of a waterproof PU-coated leather and mesh upper.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from the wet elements.
- 200g M Select™ WARM insulation offers comfortable interior warmth for cold-weather days.
- Traditional lace-up closure with round fabric laces, sturdy metal eyelets, and speed hooks for quick adjustments and a secure fit. Comes with a second pair of laces.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Conductor™ fleece lining for added warmth and an incredibly comfortable interior foot environment.
- Heat-reflecting insole technology radiates body heat back toward the foot to help keep out the cold.
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ Base insole is contoured for underfoot support and comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for stability and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank for added stability.
- M Select™ GRIP outsole provides durable traction that has a sure grip on a variety of terrain.
- 5mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2.6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?