50% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9255636
- View the size chart
- Few things are more satisfying than a cold weather hike and the Merrell® Thermo Kiruna Mid Shell Waterproof hiking boot has all the protection, warm insulation, and underfoot support you need to make sure you enjoy every minute of your outdoor adventure.
- Winter trail boot made of a waterproof PU-coated leather and mesh upper.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from the wet elements.
- 200g M Select™ WARM insulation offers comfortable interior warmth for cold-weather days.
- Traditional lace-up closure with round fabric laces, sturdy metal eyelets, and speed hooks for quick adjustments and a secure fit. Comes with a second pair of laces.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Conductor™ fleece lining for added warmth and an incredibly comfortable interior foot environment.
- Heat-reflecting insole technology radiates body heat back toward the foot to help keep out the cold.
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ Base insole is contoured for underfoot support and comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for stability and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank for added stability.
- M Select™ GRIP outsole provides durable traction that has a sure grip on a variety of terrain.
- 5mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2.6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!