70% True to size
89% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Merrell
- View the size chart
- Find adventure on every trail with the tough weather protection, comfortable support, and superior grip of the Merrell® Moab 2 Prime Waterproof hiking shoes.
- SKU: #9252673
- M Select™ DRY technology seals out water while allowing moisture to escape.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper with suede tongue and collar.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured footbed features zonal arch and heel support.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides stable comfort.
- Molded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and helps stabilize the foot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers high-performance durability, stability, and traction.
- 5 mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?