100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9252659
- View the size chart
- The Merrell® Moab 2 Prime Mid Waterproof hiking boot offers superior protection, underfoot support, and reliable grip to make sure you get the most out of every trail adventure
- Waterproof full grain leather upper with suede tongue and collar.
- Mid-cut height for added ankle support.
- M Select™ DRY technology seals out water while allowing moisture to escape.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ BASE contoured footbed for flexible support and underfoot cushioned comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for stability, underfoot comfort, and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and helps stabilize the foot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers high-performance durability, stability, and traction.
- 5 mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!