- View the size chart
- The Merrell® Moab 2 Prime hiking shoe offers superior comfort, underfoot support, and reliable grip to make sure you get the most out of every trail adventure.
- SKU: #9252680
- Full grain leather upper with suede tongue and collar.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces and nylon webbing loops for a secure fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ BASE contoured footbed for flexible support and underfoot cushioned comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for stability, underfoot comfort, and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and helps stabilize the foot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers high-performance durability, stability, and traction.
- 5 mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
93% True to size
86% Felt true to width
57% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?