100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9252680
- View the size chart
- The Merrell® Moab 2 Prime hiking shoe offers superior comfort, underfoot support, and reliable grip to make sure you get the most out of every trail adventure.
- Full grain leather upper with suede tongue and collar.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces and nylon webbing loops for a secure fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ BASE contoured footbed for flexible support and underfoot cushioned comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for stability, underfoot comfort, and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and helps stabilize the foot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers high-performance durability, stability, and traction.
- 5 mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!