- SKU: #7531435
- Please click here for more information about PolarizedPlus2® technology.
- Block out harmful glare, not the vivid colors around you. Experience life as it was meant to be experienced with the Maui Jim® Peahi.
- SuperThin (ST) Glass Lens: For general wear, ST Glass is 20% thinner and lighter than conventional glass giving you superior optics, durability, and scratch resistance without the weight. Three rare earth elements boost colors resulting in clarity, comfort, and glare protection.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim® Sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- Natural Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. 8% light transmission.
- HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions, or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast. 12% light transmission.
- Adjustable metal core temples create a personalized fit.
- Spring hinges gently hug the head for lasting fit and comfort.
- Nickel/silver alloy hinges provide strength, easy movement and corrosion resistance.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Cellulose propionate frame: Very lightweight, hypoallergenic, and available in a wide range of colors and densities.
- RX compatible.
- Hard case included.
- Made in Italy.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Eye Size: 65 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
- Temple Size: 118 mm
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!