100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Lucchese
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® Bootmaker Stanley Square Toe boot is a traditional Western style with the rich leather construction and unique detailing that will stand the test of time.
- SKU: #9222788
- Part of the 1883 Collection.
- Handmade goat leather upper.
- Features covered side seams and a geometric stitch pattern.
- Pull-on cowboy boot with sturdy side straps.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Smooth leather lining provides a comfortable fit.
- Q square toe with single stitch welt.
- Cowboy heel.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Texas, USA.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?