33% Half size too small
50% Felt narrower than marked
67% Moderate arch support
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® Bootmaker Rudy boot offers a handsome look that will complement your Western style.
- SKU: #9173246
- Part of the Performance Collection.
- Rich two-tone cowhide leather upper.
- Features a colorful Western stitching design on shaft.
- Pull-on cowboy boot with sturdily stitched straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Removable padded insole for added comfort.
- Technical rubber outsole features oil and slip-resistant technology, including grooves that release mud and muck with every step.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?