- SKU: #9168786
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- Embolden your Western style with the beautiful and eye-catching look of the Lucchese® Bootmaker Maeve boot.
- Leather upper made of a full quill ostrich vamp and a rich leather shaft.
- Pull-on cowgirl boot with sturdily stitched leather pull straps for easy entry.
- Features a delicate tulip stitch pattern on shaft.
- Single stitch welt construction for long-lasting wear and durability.
- Soft leather lining provides a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole for added underfoot comfort.
- Extended snip toe.
- Leather heel.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for added traction.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Made in the U.S.A. Handcrafted in El Paso, Texas using the finest imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 12 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!