50% Half size too large
50% Felt narrower than marked
50% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Lucchese
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- This sleek pair sleek Lucchese® boots gives even the roughest cowboy a little well-deserved refinement.
- SKU: #8436488
- Part of the 1883 Collection.
- Men's western boot from Lucchese with the New Leaf stitching detail.
- Lonestar Calf Cowboy leather vamp and upper.
- Pull-on straps.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Smooth leather lining offers a soft feel and a more comfortable fit.
- Round toe design.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying