67% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8230297
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The M1018.C2 from Lucchese® has the perfect lived-in look that will quickly make these boots your favorite go-to footwear.
- Part of the 1883 Collection.
- Distressed goatskin upper featuring San Antonio stitch design.
- Side pull loops for easy on and off.
- Soft leather lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole provides exceptional comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber insert for superior traction.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!