86% True to size
86% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8236638
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- Dusty days and rugged work won't slow you down with these tough Western boots by Lucchese®!
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Mad Dog Goat leather upper.
- Men's western boot with Adam's Stitch Pattern detail.
- Pull-on straps.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!