- SKU: #9168810
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The classic silhouette and exotic leather of the Lucchese® Elgin boot will appeal to your cowboy style.
- From the Hand-Stained Collection. Please note: Each boot is individually dyed by Lucchese expert artists giving them a unique finish. Because of the nature of these specialty formulas and hand-done finishes, each pair is one-of-a-kind and may not match the provided images.
- Hand-stained upper made of a full quill ostrich leather foot and a rich leather shaft.
- Pull-on Western cowboy boot with side leather pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Features tonal Western stitching on shaft for a classic look.
- Smooth leather lining for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Made in the U.S.A. Handcrafted in El Paso, Texas with the finest materials from around the world.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying