100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8564987
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® Charles boot offers a clean, classic Western look with a rich leather design and intricate detailing.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Upper made of belly crocodile leather foot and derby calf leather shaft.
- Features cording and stitching on the dark calf leather quarter that contrasts with the natural, straight lines of the belly crocodile leather on the vamp.
- Side leather pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?