88% True to size
88% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8285723
- View the size chart
- A top-of-the-line backpacking boot design to tackle tough terrain.
- Gray's Sporting Journal's "2016 Gray's Best winner."
- Durable nubuck leather upper.
- C4 tongue is contoured to cradle the foot.
- Tongue Stud and X-Lacing design allows for better pressure distribution.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Seamless GORE-TEX® lining ensures breathable, waterproof protection, while also reducing hot spots.
- Balance footbed transfers moisture away from the foot and reduced friction.
- PU midsole with SPS cushion helps control overpronation and reduce fatigue over long miles.
- Full-length, 5 mm nylon shank with a PU layer for reliable support.
- Vibram® Masai rubber outsole delivers rugged traction.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Shaft: 9 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Lowa Tibet GTX® Hi
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!