100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8883371
- View the size chart
- The Lowa® Ranger III GTX hiking boot will see your through challenging trails and unexpected weather.
- Rich, embossed waxed nubuck upper.
- Tongue stud and X-lacing helps distribute pressure for enhanced comfort.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Climate Control technology provides a breathable foot environment with odor protection.
- C4 tongue is anatomically contoured to cradle the foot.
- Balance footbed features a breathable top layer and slow reacting foam for added comfort.
- PU midsole with SPS cushioning is designed to control overpronation and supination, as well as reduce fatigue over long distances.
- Full length stabilizer with 5mm nylon in the heel and 3mm in the forefoot.
- VIBRAM® Natural outsole provides superior traction and stability with its durable rubber and pronounced lug pattern.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Shaft: 6 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?