100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9037400
- View the size chart
- The lightweight and versatile Lowa® Locarno GTX QC hiking boot will always have you ready for a quick hike before or after your day at the office.
- Leather nubuck leather and fabric upper.
- Mid-profile hiking boot for added ankle protection.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- GORE-TEX® lining provides excellent waterproof protection for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Lightweight ATC footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Inverted PU Monowrap® Frame offers superb support, rebound, and shock absorption.
- Supportive DuraPU™ midsole with DynaPU® technology provides excellent shock absorption and support.
- Hybrid Trac® outsole is made of natural rubber for long-lasting durability and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?