- PU Monowrap® Frame guides the foot through the natural roll-through motion.
- The waterproof protection, interior comfort, and reliable outsole grip of the Lowa® Innox Pro GTX® Mid TF hiking boots will have you ready for weekend adventures taking on challenging trails and wet weather.
- SKU: #9381562
- Lace-up hiker boot made of a microfiber textile and synthetic upper.
- Mid-cut boot for added ankle protection.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort - Tech Performance waterproof membrane lining creates a dry, breathable environment that keeps out the wet elements while removing moisture from the air.
- Lightweight ATC footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Dual-density PU midsole for long-lasting support and comfort.
- Three-quarter length nylon stabilizer.
- Durable NXT outsole delivers reliable traction and the utmost comfort.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
75% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support