100% True to size
100% Felt narrower than marked
100% Excellent arch support
- View the size chart
- Go any distance with the extended comfort, waterproof protection, and durable cushioning of the Lowa™ Camino GTX TF hiking boot.
- SKU: #9142351
- Full grain leather upper.
- Hiking boot is built for carrying heavier loads or traveling over rugged terrain.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps out the wet elements while still allows moisture to pass out through the boot for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- FlexFit technology allows for easy mobility in the boot for excellent comfort on long treks.
- Flex® lace system with X-lacing® system allows for a wide variety of lacing options and for comfort along the instep.
- Cam lace-loop at the top of the foot grabs the lace and holds it tight, allowing for more a more secure and flexible shaft lacing.
- C4 tongue is anatomically contoured to cradle the foot.
- Plush collar for added trekking comfort.
- Protective toe and heel rand.
- Climate Control footbed helps feet stay cooler and feel drier.
- DuraPU™ midsole provides long-lasting underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Vibram® Apptrail outsole delivers maximum trail contact on rugged terrain.
- Constructed on a cemented sole board last.
- Hard nylon stabilizer provides excellent support in more intense activities.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?