100% True to size
100% Felt narrower than marked
100% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9142351
- View the size chart
- Go any distance with the extended comfort, waterproof protection, and durable cushioning of the Lowa™ Camino GTX® TF hiking boot.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Hiking boot is built for carrying heavier loads or traveling over rugged terrain.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps out the wet elements while still allows moisture to pass out through the boot for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- FlexFit technology allows for easy mobility in the boot for excellent comfort on long treks.
- Flex® lace system with X-lacing® system allows for a wide variety of lacing options and for comfort along the instep.
- Cam lace-loop at the top of the foot grabs the lace and holds it tight, allowing for more a more secure and flexible shaft lacing.
- C4 tongue is anatomically contoured to cradle the foot.
- Plush collar for added trekking comfort.
- Protective toe and heel rand.
- Climate Control footbed helps feet stay cooler and feel drier.
- DuraPU™ midsole provides long-lasting underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Vibram® Apptrail outsole delivers maximum trail contact on rugged terrain.
- Constructed on a cemented sole board last.
- Hard nylon stabilizer provides excellent support in more intense activities.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!