75% True to size
88% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- Run the trails come rain or shine with the Wildcat 2.0 GTX from La Sportiva®.
- A stable, neutral, and extremely well-cushioned trail running shoe with excellent waterproof protection.
- AirMesh upper with a Trail Cage frame and Transkinetic heel stabilizer for stability, as well as UreTech reinforcements in high wear areas.
- Tongue webbing for tongue control and stability.
- One-piece high frequency molded lacing harness.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining is a waterproof and breathable membrane that keeps your feet comfortable in all types of conditions.
- Compression-molded MEMlex midsole with 2.4mm LaSpEVA layer for added shock absorption.
- Nylon-molded Flex Transfer shank gives you torsional stability and flexibility with each step.
- Plush 2.4mm LaSpEVA lasting board.
- FriXion® AT rubber outsole digs into any surface for excellent sticky grip and added cushion.
- La Sportiva's Impact Brake System™ proprietary technology in outsole design has the lugs of the soles oriented in opposing slanted directions, increasing braking power by an average of 20% and decreasing impact forces by an average of 20%.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!