75% True to size
100% Felt true to width
57% Moderate arch support
- Take on the terrain on those mountain trails with the durably tough yet incredibly supportive TX3 shoe from La Sportiva®.
- Built on the Traverse last.
- Polymesh upper with 1.5 PU Techlite rand and a Vibram® rubber toe rand.
- Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stabillity.
- Shoe style is extremely lightweight and packable for harness attachment or throwing in a pack with the C2™ ComboCord.
- Low-profile lacing harness for a snug, secure fit
- Non-slip mesh lining for added breathability and a secure fit.
- Cushioned Ortholite® footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- Traverse lite injection MEMlex midsole with STB Control System™ that delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion.
- 19 mm heel / 13 mm toe / 6 mm drop.
- Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse-Lite rubber outsole features an enhanced stability area and Trail Bite Heel Braking Platform for excellent grip and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 44.5 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!