100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- The lightweight and breathable La Sportiva® Trail Ridge Mid hiking boot offers a secure fit, reliable support, and superior traction to keep you moving comfortably even in warm weather.
- Roughout leather upper with air mesh panels and nylon backing for added durability and excellent venting performance.
- Mid-cut trail boot for added ankle protection.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces, webbing loops, and speed hooks for a secure fit.
- TPU toe cap for added foot protection.
- Nylon mesh lining through the forefoot and midfoot and air mesh lining on the heel and tongue for superior breathability.
- 4mm Fit-thotic insole provides excellent underfoot comfort and superior support for all-day wear.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole with TPU stability inserts provides both added comfort and shock absorption.
- All-terrain Frixion® AT 2.0 compound outsole with differentiated lugs provides superior grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Impact Brake System™ proprietary technology in outsole design has the lugs of the soles oriented in opposing slanted directions, increasing braking power by an average of 20% and decreasing impact forces by an average of 20%.
- Men's Tempo 2 last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?