100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% No arch support
- The lightweight and breathable La Sportiva® Trail Ridge Low hiking shoe offers a secure fit, reliable support, and superior traction to keep you moving comfortably even in warm weather.
- Roughout leather upper with air mesh panels and nylon backing for added durability and excellent venting performance.
- Low-cut trail shoe for easier freedom of movement.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces and webbing loops for a secure fit.
- TPU toe cap for added foot protection.
- Nylon mesh lining through the forefoot and midfoot and air mesh lining on the heel and tongue for superior breathability.
- 4mm Fit-thotic insole provides excellent underfoot comfort and superior support for all-day wear.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole with TPU stability inserts provides both added comfort and shock absorption.
- Trail Rocker 2.0 outsole with Frixion® AT 2.0 compound and differentiated lug tread for superior grip and reliable traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Impact Brake System™ proprietary technology in outsole design has the lugs of the soles oriented in opposing slanted directions, increasing braking power by an average of 20% and decreasing impact forces by an average of 20%.
- Women's Tempo 2 last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40.5 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!