60% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% No arch support
Item InformationMore from La Sportiva
- Climbing Magazine 2009 Gear Guide "new and notable" award winner.
- Please click here for the La Sportiva Size Conversion.
- SKU: #7493102
- Scale that wall like a pro in a pair of these TC Pro climbing shoes from La Sportiva®. The ultimate technical Yosemite big wall free climbing shoe developed in collaboration with Tommy Caldwell.
- Designed to provide powerful, technical edging and crack climbing prowess without compromising either.
- Combination leather and Vibram® rubber rands upper.
- Thin padding in the ankle and above the toes protects you in the cracks.
- The toes-flat fit is perfect for comfortable crack climbing and the ventilated tongue and lateral rand perforations promote air-flow.
- Unlined under the foot. Combination Sentex, PU foam and Airmesh on tongue.
- Patented P3® (Performance Power Platform) with 1.1mm LaspoFlex midsole delivers sensitive yet powerful edging abilities.
- PD55 Slip last construction.
- Mid-height cut covers the malleolus during crack climbing.
- New Vibram® rubber outsole compound for excellent edging and the XS Edge compound holds an edge better on sharp micro edges.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?