75% True to size
75% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from La Sportiva
- View the size chart
- Please click here for the La Sportiva Size Conversion.
- SKU: #9330328
- Ideal for fast packers and backpackers carrying a moderate load that need protection against the weather, the La Sportiva® Saber GTX trail running shoes will keep you supported, protected, and ready for anything the trail or sky send your way.
- Hiking shoe made of a Rough-Out leather and mesh upper for superior abrasion resistance and breathability.
- Built on a Tempo 2 last.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof protection keeps out the wet elements while providing a breathable foot environment where moisture can escape the shoe.
- Lace-up closure provides a custom fit.
- Soft cuff with integrated feel pull for easy on and off.
- Vibram® rubber rand toe cap.
- 5mm Ortholite® footbed for all-day underfoot support and comfort.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole offers excellent underfoot support and shock absorption.
- STB inserts and TPU rear stabilizers provide torsional rigidity and increased heel support.
- Lightweight FriXion® XF 2.0 outsole compound features differentiated lugs and the Impact Brake System™ that provides superior traction and excellent grip on all technical mountainous terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 41.5 (US Men's 8.5+), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?