58% True to size
80% Felt true to width
33% Excellent arch support
- For climbers that demand the highest level of control and performance from their climbing footwear.
- La Sportiva's best selling high-performance model and a favorite of climbers looking for some extra energy on the rock. It is the ultimate solution to the extreme requirements of modern climbing: friction, sensitivity, precision on edges with a comfortable fit.
- The Miura is very aggressive and extremely effective on small edges and in pockets, and its 4mm XSV Vibram® sole supplies incredible friction and resistance to wear.
- Full eight panel Dentex lined upper and speed lacing system for an absolute precision fit.
- 4 mm Vibram® XS rubber is the best rubber formula for technical edging and provides exceptional grip needed when climbing.
- Offset asymmetrical toe box places power and energy under the big toe creating an inside edge sweet-spot.
- Leather upper.
- Slip lasted construction.
- PD75 last.
- 1.1mm Laspoflex (forefoot only) midsole.
- Shoe weighs 19 oz.
- Product measurements were taken using size 44.5 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?