70% True to size
87% Felt true to width
55% Moderate arch support
- Made for mountaineering and heavy backpacking.
- Rollerball hardware and a locking D-ring allow independent fit in the lower and upper portions of the boot.
- Dry-Best® lining for water-resistance.
- Features an MPE sole (MPE stands for Mountaineering Performance Evolution): This proprietary sole features a dual-density SBR design, an SBR Aircushion, self-cleaning lugs, and automatic crampon compatibility.
- MPE Sole is crampon compatible, deep lugged and tough as nails for years of service in the harshest conditions.
- Features a 3mm Idro-Perwanger leather with rubber toe rand for durability and protection in all mountaineering applications.
- 8mm Mtnflex insole with a 1.5mm Dacromet-coated full steel shank.
- Weight of footwear is based on single item, not the pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!