100% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- Stay comfortable and stable during long, technical hikes no matter the weather or the terrain conditions with the La Sportiva® Eclipse GTX hiking boot.
- Roughout leather upper.
- Mid-cut trail boot has the 3D Flex system that provides protection, freedom of movement, and precision needed on a long hike.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces and metal speed hooks.
- Vibram® rubber rand and toe cap for added foot protection.
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort waterproof lining helps keep out the wet elements while providing a breathable, more comfortable foot environment.
- 4mm OrthoLite® approach insole offers superior cushioning, support, and comfort.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole with 2mm polypro stiffener provides underfoot support and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Vibram® super sticky XS Trek outsole with Impact Brake System™ provides traction and grip for multi-surface traction.
- Built on the women's Traverse last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40.5 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?