50% Full size too small
50% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- The La Sportiva Crossover 2.0 GTX trail running shoe is designed for off-road running in winter months, snowshoeing, or as a great apres-ski boot.
- Built on a Tempo 2 Ergo last.
- Upper made of AirMesh and non-wicking mesh.
- Features an integrated gaiter with an articulated gaiter zipper for excellent protection.
- Quick and precise internal lacing system for a secure fit.
- Easy-In speed fitting system lets you easily slide the shoe on and off.
- Both a microfiber rand and liquid rubber rand at front toe area.
- High density nylon reinforcement in rear cuff for added protection.
- Gore-Tex® Extendend Comfort lining keeps the wet elements out and wicks away moisture for a drier foot environment. Also features Gore-FLEX® technology to keep the foot flexible while in motion.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole with TPU stabilizer for all-day comfort and support.
- 10 mm drop.
- FriXion® AT rubber outsole with Impact Brake System™ V-Groove™ provides superior traction and excellent grip.
- Grippy sole with AT Grip Zone for enhanced grip on snowy and icy terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 44.5 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
La Sportiva Crossover 2.0 GTX
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!