- Get a grip on things with the Boulder X. This approach shoe is designed for the highest performance for any mountaineer.
- Leather upper for durability.
- Ideal terrain: Approach and hiking on technical terrain requiring friction footwork.
- Padded collar for all-day comfort.
- Unique detail stitching for style.
- Rubber toe guard offers durable protection.
- Mesh lining for breathability (in the tongue and heel only).
- High-cushion LaSpEVA layer above the 2mm polypropylene insole cushions the foot on long approaches.
- Micropore EVA midsole for cushioning.
- La Sportiva's Impact Brake System™ proprietary technology in outsole design has the lugs of the soles oriented in opposing slanted directions, increasing braking power by an average of 20% and decreasing impact forces by an average of 20%.
- Vibram® Idro-Grip sole stays sticky on every type of rock even when wet.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45.5 (US Men's 12), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!