Kenneth Cole Reaction Slim Fit Stretch Performance Suit with 32" Finished Bottom HemKenneth Cole Reaction Slim Fit Stretch Performance Suit with 32" Finished Bottom Hem
Kenneth Cole Reaction Slim Fit Stretch Performance Suit with 32" Finished Bottom Hem
31% OFFMSRP: $119.99
31% OFFMSRP: $119.99
Item InformationMore from Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Suiting Size Guide
- A Kenneth Cole® Reaction Slim Fit Stretch Performance Suit with 32" Finished Bottom Hem for the fashion-forward, the smart-travel, the tech-savvy, and the modern-living guy. The refined nested suit is crafted from a lightweight stretch-performance woven in a fine stripe design for optimum mobility and superior comfort for those on-the-go days.
- SKU: #9305611
- Slightly slim-fit jacket sits close to the body for a more tailored finish.
- Notched lapel collar.
- Long sleeves with four-button cuffs.
• Handkerchief pocket.
• Flap hand pockets.
• Interior welt chest pocket.
- Single breast, two-button front closure.
- Side vents at straight hem.
- Finished with a smooth interior lining.
- The slim-fit trouser sits straight at the seat and thigh and tapers at the ankle for a refined finish.
- Flat-front styling with belt loops throughout waist.
- Subtle tapering throughout leg for a modern fit.
- Hand pockets at sides.
- Button-through rear pockets.
- Concealed button and hook-bar front with a zip-fly closure.
- The finished hem can be let out up to 1¾" for added length and a custom fit.
- Size Reference:
• Size 44 and smaller, there's a 7" drop between coat and pant.
• Size 45 and larger, there's a 6" drop between coat and pant.
- 78% polyester, 20% rayon, 2% spandex.
- Dry clean only.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 41 in
- Sleeve Length: 35 in
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Unhemmed Outseam: 47 in
- Unhemmed Inseam: 36 in
- Front Rise: 10 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 15 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?