Kelty Upslope 2.0 Trekking Pole (Pair)
Upslope 2.0 Trekking Pole (Pair)
- When the scales of city life fall from your eyes and the majestic scope of the natural world suddenly unfurls across the landscape, you don't need to have part of your mind stressing about that loose handful of underfoot pebbles compromising your footing. Keep the Kelty® Upslope 2.0 Trekking Poles in your pack and keep your footing sure and secure.
- SKU: #9052338
- Pack includes two trekking poles.
- Lightweight trekking poles constructed with 6061-series anodized aluminum tubing, cutting weight without sacrificing durability.
- Adjustable, telescoping length with a secure, twist-lock mechanism.
- Durable, webbed straps feature a padded face for next-to-skin comfort.
- Hand straps can be adjusted for a snug, friction-reducing fit.
- Extended, EVA-foam grips feature two, molded hand rests that allow quick adjustment to shifts in terrain.
- Trekking basket uses shaped teeth for improved grip.
- Removable basket allows for snow-basket compatibility.
- Durable carbide tips provide a non-slip finish.
- Removable, rubber tip covers for use on cement, sidewalks, or paved trail sections.
- Pair Weight: 20 oz; 557 g.
- Max Length: 54 in; 135 cm.
- Min Length: 35 in; 90 cm.
- Pole: 6061 Series Anodized Aluminum.
Materials: Ethylene vinyl acetate.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?