KEEN Utility St. Paul 6" Carbon-Fiber Toe WP
14% OFFMSRP: $220.00
SHIPS FREE3Rated 3 stars out of 5(11)
- View the size chart
- The superior protection and lightweight comfort of the KEEN® Utility St. Paul 6" Carbon-Fiber Toe WP work shoe keeps you safe on the job in both good and wet conditions.
- SKU: #9146346
- Style number: 1021351 (Magnet/Black).
- Lightweight, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toe work shoe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Leather, synthetic, and mesh upper.
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Traditional lace-up design with dual-purpose metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- KONNECTFIT Heel-Capture System provides a locked-in fit for added stability.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- KEEN.KEY TECH FLEX provides contoured underfoot support for addded comfort and stability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip- and oil- resistant, meeting ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
82% True to size
78% Felt true to width
67% Excellent arch support
Was this page helpful?