- The KEEN® Utility Sparta Aluminum Toe ESD work shoe is built for the automotive industry and features a non-mutilating, non-marking construction with a durable safety toe to keep you protected all workday long.
- SKU: #9146386
- Style number: 1021350 (Black/Grey Flannel).
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 SD (Static Dissipating) 100 safety standards.
- Mesh and synthetic upper.
- Built on a women's specific last for a better fit and improved support.
- Aluminum toe work shoe with electrostatic dissipative (ESD) protection that is designed to reduce excess static electricity.
- Features a non-mutilating design that reduces that chance of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- TPU shank for mid-foot stability and support.
- KEEN.Rebound midsole is lightweight and compression resistant, providing superior stability and shock absorption.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip- and oil-resistant, meeting ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
92% True to size
84% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
KEEN Utility Sparta Aluminum Toe ESD