80% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9146354
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility Sparta Aluminum Toe EH work shoe is built for light industrial work and features a non-mutilating, non-marking construction with a durable safety toe to keep you protected all workday long.
- Style number: 1021345 (Black/Grey Flannel).
- Mesh and synthetic upper.
- Aluminum toe work shoe with electrical hazard (EH) protection.
- Traditional lace-up design for a preferred fit.
- Features a non-mutilating design that reduces that chance of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- KEEN.Rebound midsole is lightweight and compression resistant, providing superior stability and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for mid-foot stability and support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!